If you are a globetrotter or wish to become one, this will be your perfect holiday home as it’s details have been collected from all over the world! Our travels and the love to details as well as sustainability and the passion for minimalism brought us to the idea of this tropical building in the heart of Istria.
As a lucky guest of this homes you will find a lot of handmade furniture from all over the world like wash-bowls from Africa, lampshades from Morocco, bamboo fence from Indonesia and furniture from 130 year old oak trees from Croatia`s islands.
In order to perfect this challenging look, we have included some details from the middle East as well as some very modern designed gadgets from France, Spain and Germany.
The idea of this wonderful villas is to enable a totally minimalistic and clean surrounding with a lot of handmade details to guests who appreciate the sustainability of natural materials like wood and stone as well as to let your body & soul flow during your well-deserved holidays.
It is precisely for this reason that we have built an "In Vino Veritas" and a "Carpe Diem Passage" within our property.
You'll love it, enjoy!
You can book our villas separately or together for larger groups. If you are interested in a group of 10 or more people, please email us at email@example.com.
Would you like to find out more about us, are you not quite sure about your choice of destination, or do you have further questions about our houses?
Please contact us at any time via e-mail or telephone, we are of course at your disposal.
The Andresita's Palace team looks forward to seeing you!
Dear guests, Hello and welcome to our House!
We are very pleased that you have chosen our house for your vacation. Before you settle in and make yourself comfortable, we would like to draw your attention to the house rules for our holiday apartment. By ensuring that our guests understand and observe the house rules, we not only guarantee you a pleasant stay, but also make sure that our house is in perfect conditions in the future. Please read all rules carefully to avoid risk or deductions from your deposit upon check out.
Also, please treat our home with the same respect that you would treat your own home. We have put a lot of effort into making the house a beautiful place where our guests feel comfortable. In the event of accidental damage, we will review the matter internally and decide if and how much the deduction or repair costs will be.
We hope that during your vacation you will have a lot of fun and relax to the fullest! To ensure that this is possible for all guests, we would like to ask you to be considerate after 10 p.m. and to keep noise to a minimum. Please make sure you have read and understood the house rules at the beginning of your stay. If something is unclear, please contact us so that we can explain it in more detail and avoid misunderstandings.
We wish you lots of fun and a great stay! Enjoy your vacation in our apartment! - Please only use slippers in the house or go barefoot, in the summer temperatures the second is certainly the most comfortable for you
- Please make sure that you close doors that are not fitted with fly screens before you go to sleep, as we are in the great outdoors and will receive as few uninvited guests as possible - In the event of a power failure, you will find the switch box right next to the front door - You can drink the tap water without any problems
- We have provided coffee tabs, washing-up liquid and various cleaning agents, as well as kitchen rolls and toilet paper - We provide the basic equipment such as cooking oil, simple spices and some spice mixes. Please treat our kitchen with the same love and respect you would treat your own kitchen at home so that it stays in good condition for other guests.
- Please ventilate the kitchen after each cooking session and be careful not to flush leftovers down the drain. Please throw all kitchen waste in the appropriate bin under the sink.
- Our floors are made of the finest microcement and are very prone to staining. Especially when liquid or food spills on the floor, the stain must be treated immediately, otherwise it could bite into the floor and stay there forever. To prevent this, we ask you to treat spilled food or drinks with water and washing-up liquid immediately.
- We want to do our part to protect the environment and ask our guests to do the same! Under the sink, in addition to the normal bin for non-recyclable waste, there are clearly marked bins for the separation and recycling of different materials.
- Please dispose of rubbish and recycling in the designated bins. You can place rubbish and recycling outside in the designated bins outside the car park for collection.
- While we have taken the necessary measures to make our vacation rental safe for incoming guests, you must ensure safety too. There are measures you can take to ensure the security of the home during your stay. Each time guests leave the vacation rental, they are responsible for ensuring that all windows and doors are closed and properly latched to ensure security and prevent rain and water damage.
- We are not responsible for loss of personal belongings or valuables. If you misplace something in the house, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can keep an eye out for the item when the holiday home is handed over and cleaned.
- The indoor candles are for outdoor use only
- If you need more towels for your stay, but also for the beach, we will be happy to provide them separately
- Beach towels with the "Andresita's Palace" logo are property of the villa, so please leave them at the house before departure. If you would like to purchase one of those towels, you are welcome to do so for an additional charge of € 65.
- Smoking is not allowed in our holiday home. This is the only way we can ensure that all our guests have a pleasant stay. If you still want to smoke, you can do so on the balcony or on the terrace. Smoking is also generally permitted in all other areas in the fresh air. However, please do not throw cigarette butts on the lawn of the house. Instead, dispose of them in the designated ashtray.
- You can always use our super smoke barbecue grill and the grilling utensils provided. Please clean the grill after use. There is a sack of coal in the storeroom. Please buy supplies, fall run out of coal during your stay
- We have parking for up to three large vehicles in front of our property. Please park your vehicles in the driveway provided and make sure that the vehicles do not block the sidewalk. In addition, you are more than welcome to park your vehicles directly in the driveway up to the villa.
- Accidents can happen. In order to avoid misunderstandings and annoyances, however, we ask that you always report accidental damage to us in good time. In order to avoid general damage, we also ask that you do not move any furniture in the holiday home without first contacting us.
- Please do not take the guest towels with you to the beach. Instead, we are happy to provide you with your own beach towels for your visit to the beach. If you want to wash them during your stay, we ask you not to wash them with the white guest towels because of the color.
We have drawn up these house rules so that every guest who visits our house has a safe and, above all, pleasant stay in our house. Compliance with these rules is essential for every member of the tour group. We hope you have a great time and find everything you need. Breaching any of these house rules is a breach of the rental terms and conditions that you have signed on the rental agreement.